1. Double Congratulations to Julie Thomas. New grandson was born Monday morning at 8.
David Harrison Rogers joins his cousin Hunter Henry Jennings who was born three weeks ago. Her daughters
had their first children the same week two years ago! Julie now has 5 grandchildren!
2. Praise! Linda & Will Clarke new grandson Levi Bradley Douglas'
major heart surgery last Tuesday at Egleston was successful! His chest has been closed up! His lungs are also now healed!
Levi's surgery to put in a shunt to take care of the hydro encephalitis went really well last Friday. They are in the process of weaning him off of the respirator.
UPDATE March 12th : Fluid in his lung. It seems to have collapsed. He has been put back on the ventilator.
Pray for continued healing for his heart and his brain and his right lung and for his breathing.
3. Raylene Brown's Mom, Marian Smith, in Brightmoor Hospice. Her condition continues to deteriorate. Pray for peace and comfort for Raylene's Mom and Raylene and her family.
Ongoing Prayer Requests
1. John Conrad's mom, Lois Conrad of North Carolina, cancer has returned.
She has suspended suspended Chemo for a while and is feeling better.
2. Linda Entrekin's dad, Jimmy White, 82,
recovering from back surgery. Home after Christian City rehab.
3. Please keep Jonee and Brendon Blair
in your prayers. Pray that a kidney donor is found quickly. Brendon is having dialysis three times a week until he can have a kidney transplant.
4. Jeff Pritchett recovering from 2nd surgery to repair his broken leg.
5. Prayer request for Joe & Ginger Noel. Ginger's Mom is in her third battle with cancer.
6. Jeff Johnson, COPD.
7. Kris Harrington's mom, Phyllis Warnock, recovering from back surgery Feb 15th in NC.
8. Angelia Ranz's uncle Bob & Aunt Nita both have a broken hip.
9. Linda & Bill Entrekin’s
parents, Shirley & Jimmy White, and Pauline & Cecil Entrekin - health issues.
10. Prayer request for Charles & Tami Elliott. Tami's father, Clyde Fincher.
Please pray for Charles and Tami as they
make difficult decisions regarding Tami's Dad's long-term care.
11. Pray for Rich & Vickie Terry have relocated to Long Island New York. Rich and Vickie are
also on mission working on a church planting project with the SBC in Long Island.
Rich & Vickie Terry
142 Concourse E
Brightwaters, NY 11718
12. Megan Pline's mom, Sandra Pline, fibromyalgia.
high level of pain most every day. Megan's grandmother Alzheimer's. Failing health. heart problems, and diminshed lung capacity.
Also, Megan's uncle, Dale Pline, heart failure. He has been given 3-6 months to live.
13. Bernice Graham-Fain asks for prayer for a friend, Lee Graham,
who found out that his prostate cancer has spreaded and he is now
receiving Chemo and Radiation.
14. Pray for Kathy Chance and family. Kathy's Mom, Helen Neese, breast angiosarcoma,
a rare cancer that can be caused from previous radiation treatments. She is being monitored very closely for lesions that show it spreading to other parts of the body.
Thank you all for your continued prayer for her recovery and healing!
15. Prayer request from Dan & Linda Groce for Jaden's 2nd grade Teacher at Minter Elementary Angie Hall, bone cancer.
16. Kathy Garrett's daughter-in-law Michelle Garrett has been diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis- a painful and debilating condition affecting her hands, feet and arms. She has begun treatments, injections once a week and a chemotherapy treatment. Pray for relief and healing.
17. Pray for Stan & Brenda Neese's family. Stan's brother Ron IPF (Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis). Sister-in-law Judy lupus, chronic dermatitis.
18. Please continue to pray for Tim Hand's nephew.
19. Continue to pray for Jeanette Williams Courington and her daughter Rhonda Passmore.Health issues.
UPDATE: Jeanette has neuropathy in her left leg . On medication for constant pain.
20. Prayer request from Denise Kolek. Her co-worker, Sharon Kennedy, in treatment for breast cancer.
E-mail your Prayer Requests and Praises to Linda Entrekin. Your Music Ministry Family cares about you! 770-460-4837
Keep us updated! It is a privilege to pray for you!